Students must meet the admission criteria of the respective degree programs of all partner universities. This includes:
- A Bachelor degree of at least 180 ECTS credit points in appropriate subject areas (e. g. engineering, earth sciences, environmental sciences, mineral resources engineering) issued by one of the Partner Universities; BSc Degree or a Bachelor degree of at least 180 ECTS credit points or an equivalent university qualification from other top universities worldwide in appropriate subject areas as mentioned above, which gives evidence of the required qualification for the program. Proof of completion of the degree must be shown before the start of the program. See more information below.
- In case the applicants do not originate from an English‐speaking country, adequate results for a recognized language proficiency test, such as*:
- TOEFL with minimum score: 92 on an internet based test with all scores at least 21 and a writing score of minimum 22;
- IELTS with Overall Band Score of 6.5, all Band Scores at least 6,0;
- CAE/CPA, grade A, B or C.
- Proof of the minimum grade requirement:
- Aalto University, Finland: minimum cumulative grade point average 2,50/5,00 or better (scale of 1,00 – 5,00);
- TU Delft: minimum average mark 7,0 (scale of 1‐10)
- RWTH Aachen: a 3 or 4 year 1st Cycle Bachelor's degree from a Wissenschaftliche Hochschule or Universität with a final cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.5 or better
- Miskolc University: a Egyetemi Oklevel Alapkepzes degree from a mainstream university with a final cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.5/5 or better
- Wroclaw University of Technology: a Licencjat or Inzynier university degree or a 3 year 1st Cycle Bachelor's university degree with a minimum of 180 ECTS points. A cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 4.0/5 (Dobry) or better.
- For other countries see: http://www.tudelft.nl/en/study/studying-at-the-tu-delft/admission-and-application/msc-with-international-degree/admission-requirements/
- Statement of purpose, letter of motivation of maximum 2000 words;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Two letters of recommendation*;
- Proof of payment of the 100 Euro administration costs (refundable if the student is admitted).
Please present all documents in English.
*Note: Students who obtained their BSc at one of the partner universities (Aalto University, Wroclaw University of Technology, Miskolc University, RWTH Aachen, TU Delft) are exempt from the English language test as well as the two letters of recommendation.
Students are selected and admitted to the Program based on their academic results, fulfilment of requirements, motivation and language skills.
Showing proof of completion of your BSc degree
Students in their final year of a Bachelor's degree program are eligible to apply to EMMEP provided they complete their Bachelor's degree at the start of the program. If the applicant has been accepted to EMMEP with an unfinished Bachelor’s degree , he/she must deliver an officially attested copy of an official Bachelor's degree certificate (and its authorised translation in English, if applicable) to the university where the study track begins. This is a condition for the acceptance and no enrolment to the program and to the university can be made before Bachelor's degree certificate has been delivered. Please, note that the copies will not be returned but they are kept in the university. The copies of study certificates must be certified by the issuing institution or by a notary public.