Application open between October 15 and April 1
Requirements and Procedure
After successfully completing this programme, you will have:
• Gained entrepreneurial and innovative skills
• Met students from around Europe and the world
• Experienced hands on learning in the field
• Expanded your network in the industry
• Obtained a triple degree from three prestigious European universities
Interested in applying? Please see our admission requirements and procedures below.Apply now!
You must meet the admission criteria of the respective degree programs of all partner universities. This includes:
All documents need to be presented in English. Students are selected and admitted to the programme based on their academic results, fulfillment of requirements, motivation and language skills.
* Students in their final year of a Bachelor degree are eligible to apply provided that they complete their degree before the start of the programme. Acceptance in the programme will then be conditional on the student obtaining the necessary degree. Proof of completion of the degree must be shown before the start of the program. All applicants must deliver an officially attested copy of an official Bachelor degree certificate. This is a condition for the acceptance and no enrollment to the university can be made before the delivery of this certificate. The copies of study certificates must be certified by the issuing institution or by a notary public.
** Please note that students who obtained their B.Sc. at one of the partner universities are exempt from the English language test as well as the two letters of recommendation.
*** Refundable if student is admitted.